[DOWNLOAD AUDIO] TeamRoyal - ROYALTY Mp3




Its been a long time since I last heard a rap track as sick as this, I'm telling you nothing but the truth. It's a freestyle thing from the stable of Teamroyal. I must admit that upon listening to the song for the very first time, I said something and what was that, I really loved how they switched turns rapidly to deliver their verse and that gave this song more Royalty and things a bit more interesting.

Teamroyal has been giving you hits upon upon back to back. Let's do the count together, Starting from Anthem, The Street, Followed by Aja Red, which was my most favorite and its my favorite, and finally here's a new monster hit jam to update our playlist. It's a mad tune guy, can't wait for you to listen to it right now

Download TeamRoyal - ROYALTY Audio

Comments