[DOWNLOAD AUDIO] Donvick - Next Plan Mp3




Alright ladies and gentlemen you're now logged on to 9jahotstars. Africa #1 Hottest Entertainment and Lifestyle Website. Right about now I know you are here to checkout that hottest and most anticipated jam titled Donvick - Next Plan 

Yes yes yes, allow me to say I'm grateful for life, I'm thankful for all the good things, thankful for all the privilege and support from God and No matter how hard and difficult it may be one still pulls through having a Next Plan

And who am I? Yeah I go by the name Eblogger MyPaparazzi your crush blogger, keeping it real, and as always I'll be entertaining you in lifestyle. Hahaha And without further yapping, I want to officially premiere the rave of the moment, from this fast-rising artiste, he goes by the name Donvick and the song is titled "Next Plan". I'm so glad that the countdown is over, I have waited for this day like its never going to come but finally, it's here and this song is literally taking over the airways soon 

After the successful release of his first single titled Kokobilo, during the month of January in the year 2018, which recorded huge downloads, not only that and was widely accepted by music lovers. The legendary artiste Donvick is about to set another huge record in his musical career with his New Song titled Next Plan

I want to throw a simple question to you our esteem readers, and the question goes like this... What is Next Plan? Brian Tracy's quote about PLAN defines it all. "A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power. 

Everybody I mean everybody, including you reading this, myself is not excluded from having a Next Plan. Antoine de Saint-Exupery said that "A goal without a plan is just a wish" I'm pretty sure a huge number of us knows that Saying very well. 

I hope you don't go back to that era that you fail to plan for things you want to do, because if you do that, truth is, you might find yourself drifting away from what you were supposed to be doing. I don't think anybody out there would want to start something promising and like to end up failing. I bet nobody wants that except such fellow wants to experiment lol, but I'm not taking such risk hahaha. 

Oh my gosh It's Fridays and as always, I like turning up. Alright ladies and gentlemen, it's still your hottest entertainment and lifestyle website 9jahotstars. Like we always say ain't no us ain't no lifestyle. Now let's check out this monster hit jam as we hit download button below

Download Donvick Next Plan Audio

Comments